Monday, May 2, 2011

Products and Corporations

Rant #2

Don't you hate it when people sell you a product and then it turns out to be awful. For example, buying a brand spanking new camera for a Europe trip, taking it on said trip and then finding out when you blow up the pictures they are awful. FOOK! 300 pictures completely ruined because I am not smart enough to check a bloody camera because i figured hey high end camera here it should take alright photos!!!! My old camera was better. So now i have all these crappy photos which i some how have to send in for the year book, which needed to be done 40 minutes ago but as my internet isn't working, looks like I am shit outa luck there. These things should be checked anyway, companies should not be selling crap products to the consumers in society today! I mean really they have just taken away the awesomeness of remembering by selling me a terrible camera! I mean yes i still have the stuff i got there but these pictures were meant to last, so i could show my potential childies and small relatives and friends and family! I really am terrible at being descriptive and pictures are so much simpler. I move to boycott corporations until they start selling decent products, I am not just talking cameras, but you know that garage shirt you own? the one that cost $20 and was falling apart after a week of wear, yea that two! If we are going to spend shit loads of money on something we want good quality, otherwise we would go to flipping walmart!

Yours In Rage
Arie

No comments:

Post a Comment